Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Few Words Wednesday, Vol. 9

G finished his first year of pre-school this week.  I wanted to do the thing where I post the First Day of School pic alongside this one to compare the two, but that pic is on the hard drive that done gave out.  So until we retrieve all those files this one will have to do.

We went to the beach with our friend Matt this weekend.  I post this picture to show his pathetic state without his wife and 4 kids- this blanket is usually filled to the brim.  Also, this mat that he is laying on is what I consider to be a "Black Magic Product".  It somehow sifts out sand as you get on it, but yet, doesn't let the sand that it sits on back up onto the surface.  Does that make sense?  Anyway, it will be one of my next purchases.

Potty at the beach- doing such a great job!

No one enjoys the beach like this guy.


More than halfway to the weekend (which means more now that I'm a workin' gal)!

No comments:

Post a Comment