Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Few Words Wednesday, Vol. 3

Ya'll, I just can't do it.  Posting random pictures without captions is eating me alive.  So I am changing "Wordless Wednesdays" to "A Few Words Wednesday".

Effective now.

A little backyard egg hunt for the littles.  (Joey and Emily- he LOVES the shirt!)

Um, Andy, the hunt started 30 seconds ago.  Are you already eating the candy from the eggs?

Hold this for me real quick, k?
Already having a sugar meltdown, G?  And p.s., that rail standing to the right of my son is Joe.  He has lost so much weight and is having trouble putting it back on. You can see that his clothes don't even fit him anymore.  I'm sorry, sweetie.  One cheesecake coming up.
Classic G and J right now.
I am so ashamed that this is quickly becoming a habit.  It is Spring and I want to wear sandals but my feet still get too cold inside the house to be without socks.... 




This happened getting ready for bed the other night.  He was so proud that he looked "like Dija!"
Barek is the only person he can convince to take him out on the sidewalk, on his tricycle, with the water hose, while still in his jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment