Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Few Words Wednesday, Vol. 11

Well, this past weekend I spent an hour and a half on a blog post that after "saving" several times somehow still erased itself.  It surprised me how sick it made me and every time I even think about heading back to blogger I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Well played, blogger.  Maybe someday I will find the strength to re-write the post.  Maybe.

Anyway, here's a few pics of G.

G with Joie,  the dog we have been sitting for a month now.  I didn't pose them like this; we often find them sitting or laying around together.  It is going to be UGLY when Joie's Mommy comes home.

After G has been "working" on Daddy's car.  We always catch him after the fact and therefore still don't know the origin of the grease.


J FINALLY started walking, but all we have so far is a video where he is crying and walking at the same time.  It's pretty darn cute.  Will get some pics soon.

And that's really all I've got and until I can summon the courage to get back on the blogging horse.  Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment